Just look at the pictures, say what you see and try to work out the famous books. Scroll down for answers at the bottom.
CLUE: It doesn’t sound like a fun place!
CLUE: E.B White’s classic for kids
CLUE: A Gothic masterpiece
CLUE: Leo DiCaprio was in the movie
CLUE: A real-life crime classic
CLUE: What lurks in the attic?
CLUE: Call me Ishmael
CLUE: A famous fantasy adventure
CLUE: Read this through bright but teary eyes
HOW DID YOU DO?
1. Bleak House [BEE-LEAK-HOUSE]
2. Charlotte’s Web [CHAR-LOTS-WEB]
3. Frankenstein [FRANK-KEN-STEIN]
4. The Great Gatsby [GRATE-GHATS-BEE]
5. In Cold Blood [INN-COLD-BLOOD]
6. Jane Eyre [CHAIN-HAIR]
7. Moby Dick [MOW-BEE-DICK]
8. The Hobbit [HOB-BIT]
9. Watership Down [WATER-SHIP-DOWN]