Everyone's prone to the odd fumble and lapse in concentration, but when it happens every day and more than once...you've reached clumsy klutz territory!
1. You’re in the pub and you’re always the one that knocks into/over that angry man’s pint…(you’ve lost count of the number of replacement drinks you’ve bought) *See also knocking a glass of wine over with a flailing arm…another dry cleaning bill!
2. You just buy and ice cream and plop out falls your strawberry scoop! Pay attention!
3. Remember school trips where someone got there head stuck in the railings?! (That was you again wasn’t it?!)
4. You’ve got to break a few eggs to make an omelette but not the whole box when out shopping!
5. Being clumsy or so uncoordinanted you manage to punch yourself in the face when putting on a jumper. *(See also poking yourself in the eye with your own finger…)
6. You’ve got a whole plate of food in your hand that slips and land face down on the cream carpet! (Why did it have to be when you have beetroot?!)
7. Walking down a moving train from the buffet car bumping into everything and everyone is your laughable train journey experience!
8. Learning to drum…this is you isn’t it!?
9. Unloading the dish washer but also doing a juggling act! Smashing more cups! Dad’s favourite mug…noooooooo!
10. Getting your travel card out of your pocket on a train platform and seeing it fly onto the tracks!
11. Bumping into a waiter carrying a full tray of food and drinks! Why is it always you?!
13. Your friends give you you’re own tippy cup for wine as you’ve broken all the best wine glasses in previous visits…their carpets and furniture still bear the stains!
14. Broken heels are common place for girls on a night out and you’ll be the one to find a drain to get it stuck in. *See drains where coins, car keys and rings tend to fall or bounce into in your experience.
15. You’re the proud owner of a new watch or sunglasses…yep completely scratched within days! Then to add insult to injury you sat on them, so an arm breaks off your designer shades!.
16. Brand new phone with an 18month contact…within days you’ve dropped it and cracked the screen or dropped it down the loo! The third phone you’ve had in under a year!
17. There’s always someone struggling with a deckchair or sunbed…that someone is you…tripping up getting in a tangle.
18. How many keyboards have your ruined? Just carefully place my cup of coffee there…The phone rings and oh you’ve knocked your drink all over!
19. Walking around the shops you think ‘Ooh I like that!’ So you reach to pick it off the shelf only to see a cascade of everything topple like a domino around you!
20. Beware stepping into or out of the shower. You’ve been known to slip and rip the shower curtain off the pole more than once!
21. You can’t put a pair of jeans on without getting your toe stuck in the leg, tripping over, and if you’re really lucky ripping your favourite jeans.
22. Banging your knee into the corner of the bed happens everyday even though you know it’s there. You’re always covered in bruises from innocuous bumps.
23. Hmmmn what a lovely new white shirt you’re wearing…yes you get ketchup down it within 10 minutes!
24. Passing over the salt or pepper to someone…there’s always someone that drags their sleeve through their meal…yep it’s normally you!
25. Just reaching to knock the sausage back onto the grill pan….ow you press your hand/wrist onto a red hot oven surface! *(See also the smell of burning hair lighting a gas grill!)
26. Drying up the pots to be helpful…or dropping them on the floor as it slips from your grasp! Well makes less washing up!
27. You’re prone to bag/rucksack incidents especially in shops. You have been known to knock down an entire Christmas display (then do a runner!)
28. So no wonder then you get very nervous and start sweating in the glassware department of any shop…
29. Suitcases are a particular clumsys favourite, causing a hazard to people around you by forgetting it’s behind you and cutting people up!
Even cats have their clumsy (on purpose!) moments!