You've lost blood, sweat and tears on the terraces of Elland Road cheering on your beloved Leeds United FC. You've been with them through the highs of FA and League Cup final wins, a trip to the semi final of the Champions League and seen them crowned the last ever champions of the old First Division. And you've stayed with them through the lows. Leeds United is in your blood and you'll be Marching On Together until the day you die! Check out these unique points that say you're a proper Leeds United fan!
1. No words are needed. You can communicate with your fellow fan with one simple gesture.
2. You have a sense of loyalty to a very random selection of products
3. The sight of a fish tank in an office or waiting room makes you think of just one man
4. No matter how hard you try you just can’t understand how this happened…
5. Or this…
6. And don’t get us started on this…
7. Shortly after the turn of the millennium this became your favourite spread
8. Any goal scored via the crossbar is instantly termed a ‘Yeboah’
9. No matter who the club sign there’s one name that will never be forgotten
10. You know exactly how the Kaiser Chiefs found their name
11. You often notice that Leeds are everywhere!
12. Whatever happens, you know your team can always look after themselves
13. Cellino in, or Cellino out, you’d just like to see the same manager in charge at either end of a season
14. Whenever you hear fans cheering a succession of passes as their team control possession, you know it’s yours that started the trend!
15. And ultimately you have pride in the knowledge that before ‘money’ began to rule football, Leeds were the last true champions of the good old football league!