OK, so you can't afford a car any more – but you can still enjoy a little kerb rage!
When you’re walking to work, why…
1. …do people speed up and do their darndest to get in front of you – only to then slow right down and get in your way?
2. …do persons of a larger persuasion always seem to flap their hands and arms as they waddle along? It’s bad enough getting to and from work, without being flappy-slapped.
3. …do loved-up couples stay stuck like glue to each other in narrow roadways and expect you to make way for them – and to find them cute.
4. …do dogs on leads always go the wrong way. You know – that’s the way that wraps the lead round your legs. However, unlike the canoodling couples, they ARE cute!
5. …do people stop dead to look at their phone/search for their purse/get out their brolly? So you crash into them. Plus once they’ve got the blimmin’ brolly up, they don’t know how to use it without taking out your eye!
6. …do yummy mummies with stupidly huge buggies the size of an average 4×4 take up narrow pavements and expect you to get out of their way, even when there’s NOWHERE you can go?
7. …do cyclists zoom up from out of the blue? At best, they make you jump – at worst, they force you to leap for your life to avoid being mown down. And, yes, it’s mostly MAMILs (middle-aged men in Lycra).
Plus don’t even get us started on wheelie bags, micro scooters, people eating greasy, smelly food, drinking from sloppy cardboard coffee cups, texting as they walk, swinging huge rucksacks about…
But hey! Just imagine how you annoy them!