So it's Saturday morning and I dare to even THINK about cooking a full English as a morning-after-the-night-before hangover cure. But no sooner than the thought's entered my head than...BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEEEP! Anyone else out there own the world's most needy, oversensitive, highly-strung smoke alarm..?! There it flippin' goes again... My smoke alarm goes off if...
1. I grill bacon
2. I fry sausages
3. There’s the merest hint of stir-fry in the air
4. It’s Sunday – a proper roast is far too much to ask
5. It’s Pancake Day – OMG, complete and utter meltdown
6. I have the cheek to pop a slice of bread in the toaster
7. I have the temerity to pre-heat the oven
8. I put more than 3 socks in the tumble drier
9. The cat sneezes
10. I breathe…
…well, at least that’s how it feels. Course, I’m glad I’ve got a fully-functioning smoke alarm really. For info on how to keep your home safe, click here!