Middle-aged spread? Creaking knees? An overwhelming desire to watch Midsomer Murders? Yep, you're turning into your parents! Read on for 25 more tell-tale signs you're middle aged...
Here’s a few more signs you’re middle aged…
11. You prefer a nice cup tea and slice of battenberg over the ‘other’!
12. The hairdresser asks if you want your ears/eyebrow hairs trimmed? (Yes they also mean you Auntie Janet!)
13. Something annoys you so much you threaten to write a stiff letter of complaint!
14. You go into the kitchen and forget why you went there. (Erm, why am I writing this list again?)
15. Listening to radio 4 rather than the rubbish the kids churn out (that all sounds the same – blinking racket!)
16. You quote something your dad once said to you, to your own kids!
17. First thing on the Sky+ planner is the series link to the Antiques Road Show.
18. Looking forward to your afternoon nap
19. Thinking about the option of taking a flask and anorak out with you.
20. Something steamy comes on the TV…time to get embarrassed and announce ‘right who wants a cup of tea?’
21. You peer over your bifocals to cut off the mould on that bit of cheddar. Well, waste not want not!
22. Someone slightly younger offers you their seat on the bus!
23. It takes longer than ever to wash your face. (I’m saying you’ve lost your hair Grandad…lost your hair not your hearing!)
24. The 70s was only a few years ago wasn’t it!
25. lbs and oz, feet and inches is still your choice of measuring.
Have you caught yourself saying or doing any of these? Let us know!