Think you've got it tough? Well wait until you hear these First World problems - then you'll know real suffering! Read 'em and weep (and promise never to kick off again)…
1. Boo hoo! There’s no Wi-Fi on my bus!
Read the paper, take a nap, get a life..!
2. The ice-cream van parks near my kid’s school – outrageous!
Just a thought – why not buy little Billy a lolly? Or just teach him how to accept the word ‘no’.
3. Oh for Delia’s sake, Aldi has run out of organic alfalfa!
Bring back the days of beans on toast and tinned fruit salad with condensed milk. And that was when you had a posh mate round for tea…
4. I’m getting married – oh, the stress! I neeeeeeeed to book an ice sculptor/14-night hen do in Peru/favours woven from Aboriginal virgins’ hair!
The wedding is just one day. Maybe put some thought into how you’re going to live with the same bloke for the next 50 years…
5. I asked for a skinny latte with an extra shot of honeycomb syrup – they gave me a cappuccino.
It’s hot, it’s wet, you’ll live. Don’t bite the barista’s head off.
6. It’s raining, my hair will frizz! (Accompanied by holding handbag over head and running hysterically in heels)
A. It’s water. B. Accept the hair you’ve got. C. Oh dear, now your bag’s getting really wet.
7. The train is 6 minutes late due to signal failure – I’m livid!
So you’d rather the driver just ran through the signal anyway..?
8. I’m standing in front of a door and it’s not opening automatically!
Like they say on Call The Midwife…PUSH!
9. I’ve put two Weetabix in a round bowl – but however I arrange them, one gets too soggy, the other too dry…
We give up. Starving children in Africa. End of.
So…which first world problems get your goat?