We've scoured the net to find the 14 creepiest thing kids have ever said to their parents. Trust us, you may never sleep again….!
1. ‘Mummy, when you die I want to put you in a glass jar so I can keep you and see you forever’.
2. My son says, ‘Dad, do you lose weight if you get rid of those things inside your back?’ I asked, ‘What things?’ He said, ‘The rabbits with no hair or eyes’.
3. ‘My son said, “Daddy, sleep”, and then pushed my head underwater at the pool.’
4. ‘I was tucking in my 2 year old. He said, “Goodbye, Dad.” I said, “No, we say good night.” He said, “I know. But this time it’s goodbye.” Had to check on him a few times to make sure he was still there.’
5. ‘Me: “Go back to sleep, there isn’t anything under your bed.” My son: “He’s behind you, now”.’
6. ‘As my 3-year-old son was falling asleep in the car, he said, “Last time, I died in a fire.” I almost drove off the road.’
7. ‘Can you cut someone’s tongue off without killing them?’
8. ‘Sometimes, when my 3-year-old son is cuddling with his mummy, he’ll say, “Mum, I promise I won’t ever chew your bones. I promise”.’
9. ‘When I was young, my mum caught me putting toys on the stairs. When she asked me why I was doing that, I said, “So Daddy can slip and fall.”’
That's the spirit!
Were they reincarnations of their dead sisters?
He's not quite like most 5-year-olds!
10. ‘Daddy, I love you so much that I want to cut your head off and carry it around, so I can see your face whenever I want’.
11. “I’m watching you make my sandwich so that when you die, I’ll know how to do it.”
12. ‘My 3-year-old daughter stood next to her newborn brother and looked at him for a while, and then turned to me and said, “Daddy, it’s a monster…we should bury it.”’
13. My son was 6 going on 7, and we had this thing where I would hold him down and pretend to eat his face and he would always respond with “Stop it!” and laughter. Well, this day everything is going on as usual, and when I get up he says, “I’ll never eat your face, Papi. I’ll cut it off and wear it as a mask.” Gulp.
14. ‘My eyes smell of death’, said my 8-year-old little girl.