So you think you can keep up with the Kardashians? Here are some krazy facts we bet you didn’t know…
1. Kris Jenner actually founded her own church with her good friend Pastor Brad Johnson in 2012. It’s pricey to be a member though – everyone must donate $1,000 (£600) a month or 10 per cent of their incomes.
2. Khloe Kardashian quit high school to be home-schooled. She claimed in an interview it was because she had no friends.
3. Khloe Kardashian suffered a traumatic brain injury when she was involved in a car accident in 2001. She went through the windscreen and now suffers from memory loss. Khloe claims she can no longer remember large chunks of her childhood.
4. It’s thanks to Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, Kim’s school friends, that she caught the attention of the press. Kim even had a cameo appearance on their reality TV show, The Simple Life.
5. Despite all the glitz and glamour, the name Kardashian actually means ‘son of a stonemason’.
6. Apparently Kendall was named after a ken doll – Barbie’s plastic boyfriend, because the family would joke that her father Bruce (now Caitlin Jenner) used to look like a Ken doll.
7. Kim Kardashian had a huge, extravagant 14th birthday party at Michael Jackson’s Neverland.
8. The theme song for Kourtney And Kim Take Miami, is sung by their sister-in-law, Leah Jenner.
9. Despite her riches, fame and glamour, Kim Kardashian has been denied a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame. According to the spokesperson, it’s reserved for actors, singers and those nominated for an award, not reality TV stars – ouch!
10. Before she was famous, Kim was a stylist for Lindsay Lohan and her then boyfriend Ray J’s sister, the singer Brandy.
11. Kim once dated Michael Jackson’s nephew T.J Jackson, who was a member of the boyband, 3T.
12. Kim Kardashian collects vintage Vogue magazines for fun.
13. Before she met her first husband Robert Kardashian, Kris Jenner worked as an air hostess.
14. Robert Kardashian married his girlfriend, Ellen, just two months before he died in September 2003. Ellen has spoken out about her rift with the Kardashian girls. They clashed after Robert passed away.
15. Nicole Richie nicknamed Khloe, Khlo-money, as a teen, because she always had the most pocket money.
16. Kourtney’s favourite song is Pretty Young Thing by Michael Jackson.
17. It’s a Kardashian ‘Kristmas’ tradition to all wear matching pyjamas whilst unwrapping presents.
18. Kourtney admits that when Khloe was born she was jealous of the attention she got. She confessed to sneaking into Khloe’s nursery and whispering nasty things to her as she lay in her cot. Kris caught her out on the baby monitor.
19. Caitlin Jenner admitted to taking female hormones in the 1980s and developed 36B breasts. She managed to hide them, but after five years she still lacked the courage to make a full transition, so stopped taking them.
20. In 2011 Kim Kardashian released a single called Jam (Turn it up) and half the profits made went to charity. Check it out here: