We’re not talking about obvious dreams like winning the Lottery, being able to fly, or eating what we want and still being a size 10! This wish list is more about the little things in life we’d like to be able to do…
1. Cartwheels (wearing jeans, of course!).
2. Tie empty crisp bags into a knot.
3. Stay cool when we see blokes we fancy.
4. Wink without looking like we’ve got a nervous twitch.
5. Always wake up in a good mood.
6. Carry off wearing a chiffon scarf.
7. Put liquid eyeliner on in a neat line.
8. Not leave marks on cups and glasses with our lipstick.
9. An interesting party piece, like touching our nose with our tongue.
10. Just have one biscuit and put the packet back in the cupboard.
11. The backstroke, elegantly and not with arms flailing all over the place.
12. Engage brain before opening mouth.
13. Be able hold a tune (not in the league of Susan Boyle), but at least not sound like a strangled cat.
14. Walk away from an argument.
15. Act calm when speaking to people in authority.
16. Go to bed when we’re tired, instead of channel hopping.
17. Be a bit more with it in regard to music and gadgets.
18. Accept a compliment gracefully, and not blush and dismiss it.
19. Not be envious of those who are richer, prettier, slimmer, etc than us.
20. Understand the small print on important documents.
21. Know when we’ve had enough vino before we start behaving like an idiot…
22. Be patient with elderly relatives and not snap when they can’t hear us, or don’t understand what we’re talking about…
23. Complain when the food is bad in restaurants, instead of saying everything’s fine when the serving staff ask how our meal is.
24. Pay attention to our boyfriend when he’s speaking, as he always says he’s told us something…but we don’t remember it!
25. Be friends with Paul O’Grady, because he’s fun, lovely and kind to animals!
26. Stop living in the past, and accept that things change.
27. Go for the salad option instead of chips.
28. Leave the house without a full face of make-up (we’re so vain!).
29. Be happy with our lot, because life really isn’t treating us too badly!
What do you wish you could do? Let us know below…