With The Queen celebrating her 90th Birthday this year we thought we'd take a look back at all of the weird and wonderful portraits of Her Royal Highness.
1. The Queen made from mugs by Rebecca Newham
2. Lego bust of The Queen at Windsor Old Station
3. The Queen made out of terracotta and grass
4. A young Queen Elizabeth II made out of household junk
5. HRH sculpted from sand
6. Her Majesty’s face created out of cupcakes
7. Banksy artwork of Queen Elizabeth II as Ziggy Stardust
8. The Queen painted in chocolate
9. 10,000 jelly beans were used to create this portrait of HRH
10. The Queen made from toothpicks
11. Her Royal Highness made out of rubbish and recycled material
12. Harvester’s The Queen
Harvester has created a deliciously royal portrait of the Queen – to celebrate Her Majesty’s 90th birthday – made entirely out of ingredients from its famous salad bar. The restaurant chain hired renowned food artist Prudence Staite to carefully fashion a detailed portrait of the Queen created only from salad items. Using fresh ingredients weighing more than 50kg, the portrait is modelled on an iconic Diamond Jubilee image of Her Majesty.
Check out this video of the portrait being made…