For most of us, our kitchen is the centre of our home. It's where we spend time eating, cooking and gossiping. We can’t all have the kitchen of our dreams, but we can liven them up with these crazy kitchen utensils. Useful can be fun too!
1. Karoto sharpener & peeler by Monkey Business
This vegetable sharpener is brilliant. What a great way to make carrot shavings for salads.
2. Nessie ladle by Ototo Design
Use Nessie to dive into your favourite soup!
3. YolkPig Egg Separator by Peleg Design
This little pig is actually an egg separator. Genius!
4. Animal House Monkey Peeler by Boston Warehouse
With this monkey-shaped vegetable peeler, you won’t mind preparing the veg.
5. Happy Man corkscrew by Paladone, available at Pylones
Keep this rude dude handy for opening bottles.
6. Octeapus Octopus shaped tea infuser by Mustard
We love this octopus tea infuser! Cuppa anyone?
7. Cloth Cat by Slam Design
What a hilarious place to put your tea towels. Just don’t mix up this plastic moggy with your own!
8. Cactooph Cactus-Shaped Toothpick Holder by Mustard
You’ll always be able to find a toothpick with this clever cactus.
9. Emotion bowls by Tassen
We love these cute bowls! They come in different emotions and expressions to suit your mood. Grinning, sulking, kissing, happy and crazy in love.
Which is your favourite of these crazy kitchen utensils? We love them all!