Being a grown up isn't always exactly how we thought it would be. Sometimes we catch ourselves doing something that makes us think 'am I actually an adult?' See if any of these seem familiar.
1. When you eat so many sweets you feel a bit sick.
2. When the landing light goes and you can’t be bothered to change the bulb, so you just decide to live in the dark.
3. When you get a bank statement in the post, but feel too scared to open it.
4. When your text messages have more emojis than actual words.
5. When you get a voicemail, but ignore it. You never, ever check them.
6. When you get up in the night for a wee, then dive back into bed so the monster/alien/axe murderer hiding underneath can’t get you.
7. When you know you need an early night, but find yourself binge watching Netflix at midnight. Seriously, we still need a bedtime.
8. When a stranger asks for directions and you panic realising you’ve temporarily forgotten your left and right.
9. When a friend gives you a present before your actual birthday and you open it straight away.
10. When a fuse blows and you call your dad.
11. When you realise you own more jeans than trousers. And more pyjamas than jeans.
12. When you have a favourite Disney Princess even though you are actually an adult.