We all love our shoes, but few of us have ones as unusual as these beauties. Here are a selection of the wackiest and most creative shoes ever. They really are works of art for your feet!
1. Miao by Kobi Levi
2. Nova by United Nude with Zaha Hadid
3. Mr and Mrs shoes by Irregular Choice
4. Homage to Egbert by Dutch artist Linda van Reenen
These brilliantly weird shoes were part of the exhibition ‘History under your feet, 3000 years of shoes’ at the Toy Worlds Museum in Basel. What a great new use for all of our old Polly Pockets!
5. Banana slipper by Kobi Levi
6. Mojito shoes by Julian Hakes
7. Bones & Weapons by artist and designer Svenja Ritter
Ritter’s shoes are encrusted with pearls, needles and glass splinters. Not ideal for a night out on the town, but great to look at!
8. Heartbreak boots by Irregular Choice
9. Blond Ambition by Kobi Levi
10. Me Time by Milly J Shoes
Would you ever wear any of these, or maybe not? Tell us…