If you’re not nervous enough at a job interview, you then get asked an unbelievably difficult question!
These interview questions don’t have a definitive answer. You’re simply being asked to think on your feet, so what would be your answer to these posers, compiled by Glassdoor?
1. Can you calculate how many tennis balls are used during the course of Wimbledon?
2. Estimate the total number of cars in the UK.
3. How many calories are in a supermarket?
4. How would you sell a fridge to an Eskimo?
5. What would you take to a lonely island with you and why?
6. Is Batman a superhero?
7. You have 17 red and 17 blue balls, and you remove two at a time. If the two are the same colour, add in one extra blue ball. If they are different colours, add in an extra red ball. What colour is the final ball removed?
8. What cartoon character would you be and why?
9. What is the wildest thing you’ve done?
10. What was your opinion of the film Blair Witch Project?
What’s the hardest interview question you’ve ever been asked? Let us know in the comments box below…