There are certain things in life that make you super-anxious. They’re not always major crisis events, just little niggles that make you feel nervous and tense. See if these put you in a spin, too…
1. Arriving on a platform to try and board a train, but the platform is already packed and the trains are stuffed full as it is.
2. The moment at slimming club when you step on the scales and know you haven’t stuck to the diet.
3. Going shopping for a wedding outfit. You’ve tried on so many, things but hate them all and time’s running out now.
4. Being given piles of urgent, last-minute data to look through at work, when you wanted to be out on time as you’ve got a hot date.
5. You’ve heard an ex is going to be at a birthday party and you’re really fretting about bumping into him.
6. Getting to the cinema a little late and worrying you’ll have to find your seat in the dark.
7. You’re going to a party, so you’re trying a new crimped hairstyle, but your locks have other ideas and you’re left pulling your hair out, literally!
8. Waiting in line to for a scary ride. You really wanted to go on, but you keep talking yourself out of it and there seems to be no way to get out of the queue now!
9. The boss has said they’d like to speak to you. As you sit across from them you feel so nervous. You don’t know it’s bad, it could even be good. So why can’t you tell yourself that?!
10. We’re still in the office for our next tense moment. It’s requesting time off, or to leave early. It’s unlikely to be a problem, but knowing you’ve got to ask ties you in knots inside.
11. You’ve got home late after a night out with the girls and you’re starving. You’re crossing your fingers you won’t wake your boyfriend as you sneakily heat up a midnight snack.
12. You’re in a hurry and you’ve just realised people are standing on both sides of the escalator and you want to run down. Don’t they know the rules!? You’re going to have push your way past. Eek!
13. You like being onboard a boat, but you hate getting on the thing. Getting nervous about it makes your legs tremble even more.
Let us know what causes you to panic below…