They’re the bizarre questions we often find ourselves contemplating. We're not even sure there are any answers! Let’s see if these inexplicable happenings have you scratching your heads like they do us…
1. Why does your password need changing so frequently? You’re not a threat to national security, honest!
2. Why does it always chuck it down with rain when you’ve left your brolly at home?
3. Why does your signature dish only go wrong when you’ve invited guests over for dinner?
4. Why is there always so much month left at the end of the money?
5. Why does the shop you’ve bought something from always have a sale almost immediately afterwards?
6. Why, when you really need a wee, is the only toilet available always in use?
7. Why are weekends wet and weekdays when you’re at work fine and sunny?
8. Why are they called ‘fun runs’? It’s a contradiction in terms – if you ask us, running isn’t fun and can even be dangerous…
9. Why does your debit card need to expire? Your details haven’t changed and you’ve been banking with the same company for years…
10. Why does your boyfriend always make you decide where to go on a night out?
11. Why do even so-called budget hotels put up their prices so much on bank holidays?
12. Why does the stuff you love the most, like cheese and wine, have so many calories?
13. Why does your laptop crash when you’ve nearly finished your work, rather than 10 seconds into it?
14. Why does it take you longer and longer to get ready these days?
15. Why, when a TV programme fails to record, is it always the last episode of a series you’ve been following for weeks?
16. Why do you only have trouble getting to sleep on nights when you have to be up early?
Let us know what baffles you…